Dooars is one of the most beautiful destinations and a gateway to the hill station of North Bengal and Bhutan. With an unspoiled natural beauty and the Himalayas forming a stunning background Dooars is one of the best places for an amazing vacation.
If you're planning to visit this place blessed with nature make sure to use a travel agency to have a relaxing vacation. They provide extensive services that make your vacation convenient and better including rental cars, tours, booking hotels, and booking resorts in Dooars.
You can explore Dooars with a travel agency to get the best experience of the place and a memorable holiday. Famous for its tea gardens, forests and the gorgeous Teesta River Dooars is an ideal place if you're a nature enthusiast, adventure seeker or if you just want a relaxing holiday in nature.
Dooars offers mesmerizing landscapes, amazing wildlife, diverse flora and fauna, and fascinating sanctuaries. It has remarkable valleys and viewpoints and numerous attractions that compel thousands of tourists to visit this place. A tour guide provided by the travel agency helps you get the best experience out of these places.
As aforementioned Dooars has plenty of places for you to visit and it can be confusing to choose where to go. So the best places to see in Dooars using a travel agency are as follows:
- Gorumara National Park – is an amazing place to visit located on the beautiful bank of the Murti and Jaldhaka rivers and is famous for its one-horned rhinoceros. You can take a safari through this lush beautiful forest and spot many fascinating wild animals as it is their natural habitat.
- Jaldapara National Park – is another attractive place full of different animals and magnificent greenery. Here you can spot rhinoceros, tigers, elephants, leopards, and other animals while getting a complete view of the surrounding jungle with a safari.
- Alipurdwar – offers beautiful landscapes, and lush forests and is home to the highest peak of Jalpaiguri and gives you a view of the Buxa hills and Bhutan valley.
- Samsing- is known for its orange orchards and cardamom plantations and offers compelling views of emerald green tea estates.
- Lava – which is a forest village and is popular for its fascinating Buddhist monastery known as the Lava monastery. It has a peaceful ambiance and offers a relaxing stay in nature to its visitors.
These are just a few of the best places you can visit in Dooars as it has a plethora of beautiful destinations and enthralling activities. Book a good resort in Dooars with the help of a travel agency to get the best experience possible and have a memorable holiday,