Dooars is an amazing vacation destination that attracts lots of visitors due to its unparalleled natural beauty, rolling hill slopes, lush green tea gardens, and mesmerizing landscapes. It is known as the gateway to Bhutan and is famous for its wildlife-rich tropical forests, peaceful ambiance, wildlife sanctuaries, and national parks
Dooars is one of the most offbeat destinations to have a great vacation and booking the best resort in Dooars can make this vacation more comfortable and convenient. A good resort can help you experience the best Dooars trip by providing extensive services and facilities that better your experience.
Dooars is a large region made up of several cities and is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. Since it is made up of many towns, cities, and districts it has numerous amount of places to visit and attractions to see. Some of the best places to visit in Dooars are as follows:
- Champramari National Park – is a great tourist destination and an extension of the Gorumara forest that is divided by the Murti river. It is famous for its large population of elephants and jungle safaris. Visitors can spot wild boar, barking deer, gaur, sambar, and elephants living in their natural habitat.
- Buxa Fort – is a historical site and a must-visit as it offers a short trek to reach it. This fort was used as a detention camp by the British to imprison the freedom fighters and later it was also used as a refugee camp for Tibetans.
- Gorumara National Park – is a well-known place among nature lovers as it has thick forests, and grasslands and is home to a plethora of exciting flora and fauna. Visitors can stay at the best hotels in Dooars Lataguri and take jeep safaris to experience the peaceful jungle and spot some fascinating wild animals.
- Murti – is located on the bank of the river Murti and is a scenic destination that offers activities like bird watching and camping. During winter it is a popular picnic spot among both tourists and locals due to the gorgeous view of the river.
- Jaldapada National Park – is a majestic forest that is home to the largest concentration of the highly endangered one-horned rhinoceros in India after Kaziranga. It is also home to a diverse range of flora and fauna which makes it a must-visit for nature lovers.
If you're planning a trip to this mesmerizing destination you need to book the best resort in Dooars to get the best holiday experience. A resort can offer facilities that include comfortable rooms, 24/7 room service, a multicuisine restaurant, basic room amenities, and more.