Travelers, who are looking for peace, serenity and the thrill of the forest, must visit Murti at least once in a lifetime.
Murti- ‘Gemstone of Dooars’Murti, a picturesque place in the Dooars region, seems to be paradise for the nature lovers. The mountainous river Murti makes this place an outstanding one with greenery on its side banks. Nestled beside the river of the same name, Murti is an iconic tourist hotspot along with its mesmerizing beauty and alluring ambiance. Â
Have A Pleasant Stay With Your Family!!Travelers looking for jungle safari in Gorumara National Park can spend a couple of days in hotels near Murti River and can go for sight-seeing around the place. You can stay in Government Resort or private resorts to enjoy the scenic beauty of Murti. Most popular resorts near Murti River are- Â
1. Elephanta Forest Resort[caption id="attachment_429" align="alignnone" width="634"] Image Courtesy: yatra.com/[/caption] Located on the edge of Gorumara National Park and the Murti River runs alongside the Resort, Elephanta Forest Resort provides a unique opportunity to enjoy wildlife within the natural habitat. This luxury jungle resort is ideal for an adventurous and enjoyable holiday to answer the call of the wild. Highlights Location: Dooars, Dakshin Dhupjhora, West Bengal Phone No.: 09830242049 Amenities:
- 2 rooms with A.C. / Non-A.C. accommodation.
- Running hot and cold water available.
- Each room with a separate lobby.
- An eco-friendly Dining Hall.
2. Resort Trimurti[caption id="attachment_430" align="alignnone" width="643"] Image Courtesy: resorttrimurti.com[/caption] A holiday among the beauty of nature with a beautiful surrounding view is a dream for everyone who is fond of traveling. Have the same dream? Come to Resort Trimurti in murti Dooars. Backed by a talented & polite housekeeping team, they cater to your needs as long as you decide to stay with them. Highlights Location: Uttar Dhupjhora, Murti, Jalpaiguri Phone No.: 07063350501 Amenities:
- Laundry Service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Car Parking
- Running Water Supply
- Room Service
- Coffee Maker
- Banquet Hall
- Doctors on call
3. Murti Tourist Lodge[caption id="attachment_431" align="alignnone" width="641"] Image Courtesy: tripadvisor.in/[/caption] Built by West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (WBDTC), Murti Tourist Lodge is situated on the banks of River Murti. Enjoy the serene ambiance in Murti Tourist Lodge while overlooking the beauty of glittering river stream of Murti. Highlights Location: Murti, West Bengal Phone No.: 09874053292 Amenities:
- Room service
- Color television
- Wi-Fi Services
- AC/Non-AC Bedrooms
4. Paramita Resorts[caption id="attachment_432" align="alignnone" width="628"] Image Courtesy: tripadvisor.in/[/caption] Another famous Murti tourist resort, Paramita Resorts is located in the heart of Gorumara National Park. Being adjacent to famous forests like Chapramari, Kunia, Gajoldoba, this resort seems to be paradise for nature lovers. Highlights Location: Dakshin Dhupjhora, Matelli, West Bengal Phone No.: 08334034092 Amenities:
- A separate dining hall
- 4 bedroom cottage
- 2 bedroom cottage
- A beautiful lawn
5. Resort Kontiki[caption id="attachment_433" align="alignnone" width="646"] Image Courtesy: tripadvisor.in/[/caption] While you are arriving in Resort Kontiki, you will be impressed by its attractive surroundings. The friendly staff will greet you and guide you to your spacious rooms with modern room amenities. Here, you can enjoy a delightful evening walk in the garden. Highlights Location: South Dhupjhora, Tilabari, West Bengal Phone No.: 09073900592 Amenities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Campfire & Tribal Dance At Resort
- Indoor & Outdoor Game
- Multi-Channel Led T.V. & Cable Network
- 24 Hours Room Service