‘A candid moment in life is a cup of in one hand and a bunch of cookie in the other’ At the confluence of the foothills of the Eastern Himalayan ranges and surrounded by a variety of shades of thick greenery, Dooars is an iconic place to discover! Dooars is not only famous for having a wide range of tourism; it is equally significant for being home to a number of tea gardens. Don’t miss the scope to indulge in the beauty of tea gardens by staying hotels in Murti, Dooars. Â
Experience Tea Tourism?Tea tourism gives you the opportunity to get
- The idea of exploring the vast tea landscape.
- A chance to understand the process of manufacturing tea
- The idea of making processed tea leaves after they are plucked from the gardens.
- And the extensive following steps it undergoes before being made available readily in a cup for breakfast.
What can you look forward to learning here?The selection of tea gardens in Dooars is based on
- The quality of tea production
- The effect of environments on tea production
- The labour of workers on tea production
- Soil conservation
- Sustainability of growth